H823H Mini Drone for Kids, RC Nano Quadcopter w/Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, 3D Flips, One Key Return and Speed Adjustment
✈【Altitude Hold】The drone will hover at the certain height when you release the throttle stick. Easy operation with extra fun.
✈【3D Flips Stunt】The robust and fantastic 360°flips & rolls stunt reveals effortlessly with the 6-Axis Gyro flying control system.
✈【Headless Mode】You are the pilot of the drone in headless mode. Orients the drone from your perspective to avoid the common direction chaos.
✈【One Key Return】The drone will instantly take off/land/return by a simple push of one single button. Fair idiot-proof with ultra-responsive motor.
✈【3 Speed Control】3 speed control to meet the needs for beginners, intermediate and experts. Mini pocket size makes it ultra portable.
Release Date: 01-11-2018
Details: PACKING LIST
1*SNAPTIN H823H Mini Drone 1*Remote (AAA*3 batteries required and not included) 4*Rotor Blades 1*USB Charger 1*User Manual 1*Spare Screws
FEATURES OF THE MINI DRONE
1. 3D Flip Function (Note the quadcopter must fly to a height of at least 3m (10ft) to operate this function). To activate: press the 3D flip button. Push the right joystick to perform a 360 degrees flip in a corresponding direction.
2. Headless Mode To activate: press the headless mode button on the controller and wait for continuous beep sound. Headless function is activated, eg. when the userpushes the right joystick forward,the drone will fly forward regardless of the position of the front LED light.Press the same button again to exit the mode(continuous beep sound will stop).
Note: If the direction of the drone is in accurate in headless mode, land safely and follow the steps for calibration in the flight preparation section.
3. One Key Return Press the one-key return button, the drone will fly toward its back direction. The drone will not stop until the right stick is moved and teh mode is cancelled.
4. Speed Select The drone is set to low speed by default. Press left joystick down once for medium speed, press down again to high speed.
5. Pressure Altitude Hold This mode helps the quadcopter to maintain a (roughly) consistent altitude. The user can control the roll and pitch, lean angles and heading.